Labels

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Stephen Hawking and Groucho Marx

Recently I had the chance to attend a dinner party along with Stephen Hawking and Groucho Marx. Highly entertaining I'll tell you! Here's just some of their conversation. "Women, they are a complete mystery." - Stephen Hawking "Anyone who says he sees through women is missing a lot" - Groucho Marx
"People who boast about their I.Q. are losers." - Hawking "I've got the brain of a four year old. I'll bet he was glad to be rid of it." - Marx "Maybe I don't have the most common kind of motor neuron disease, which usually kills in two or three years." -Hawking "I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho "I'm not afraid of death, but I'm in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first." - Hawking "No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early." -Groucho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails