Labels

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ninja Talk

Dear Ralph,
I met a guy today who said he was a ninja. I asked him to show me. He looked at me, and then he said, "trust me, i'm a ninja." But I don't think he's a ninja.

Your buddy,
Little Jim

Dear Little Jim,
Haha, you never know, but I'm willing to bet you're right. There's a lot of people that would rather tell you just about anything other than the truth.
They usually have some kind of big investment in the lie they are trying to sneak past you. As a general rule, when people come right up to you and announce what it is they are, they are usually fairly suspect kinds of characters. I've run across a few people like that myself. I went on a date with a girl once that kept telling me how she used to weigh about 20 pounds less. She would do this thing where she would put her hands around her waist and squeeze. It was as if she was trying to get me to see something different there. I wasn't really sure what to tell her. I never went out with her again. She didn't seem very interested in who she really was. Some people never are I guess.

1 comment:

  1. oh my god, i was NOT trying to get you to picture me skinnier! my belly chain was too tight, i needed your help! it was digging into my flesh and cutting off my circulation.

    didn't you wonder why i turned blue and passed out?!?!

    stupid cat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails