Labels

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ralph the Cat flies to Catlanta



A short by Theresa Jachetta and Joseph Hurtgen
The Continuing Adventures of Ralph the Cat

Sadly, the link for Ralph the Cat is broke, way broke. And I haven't talked to Theresa Jachetta since 2011, I'd guess. My guess, is that even if she were around, there's no recovering Ralph. Hindsight being 20/20, I should have recorded the file somehow. I could try to describe this short, but I don't think I'd do it justice. Suffice it to say, Ralph had a really high voice and was an excitable fellow. I think he maybe cruised to Catlanta on a big red balloon and said stuff like, "Woah! This is so crazy! I'm floating on a balloon to a big place. Holy Cow, it's a city of cats! It's Catlanta!" I'm glad you made it to Catlanta, Ralph. Maybe I'll see you there one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails