Labels

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Baffle House

I always like my time at Baffle House. Everything is pretty there. I always eat 17 baffle burgers and then wash all the dishes in lieu of payment. I like to eat with Baffle Washington, the owner of Baffle House. He can eat every baffle burger in a flash. Sometimes we scarf down food until we see double. At 4 am, the Baffle Host locks the doors so we drive around town shooting video. I have video of Baffle Washington chucking Bricks from an overpass. No one was hurt in the making of my film. So to recap:
Baffle all your friends by creating your own language

Invite Baffle Washington over and tell him to bring a sack full of his hamburgers.

At 4 am go out on the town.

Shoot plenty of video footage!

Overpass!

At 5am tell Baffle Washington you've had it and go home.

Head to Rapid Transmission for analysis and review of Science Fiction

For a science fiction read you can't put down, buy Joseph Hurtgen's cyberpunk romp, Tower Defender

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails